Terms and conditions of access and use
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully to acquaint yourself with the restrictions governing access to and use of this website.
Access to the website and viewing and using its contents imply acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you disagree with them, even partially, you are requested to leave the website immediately.
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. We recommend that you review them on a regular basis.
Local legal restrictions
Access to and viewing of the contents of this website are forbidden to any persons and legal entities which, as a result of their nationality, registered office, domicile or any other reason are governed by a jurisdiction which forbids or limits access to the websites of foreign financial service providers or on which the publication of, access to, viewing and/or use of data such as those appearing on the website are in violation of applicable laws and regulations. This principle is applicable to persons residing in the United States and Canada. Please review the legislation applicable in your country before accessing, viewing and using this website. If any of the above-mentioned scenarios applies to you, you are requested to leave the website immediately.
Accuracy and absence of guarantees
The website is updated on a regular basis by Syz Capital AG (hereinafter: "Syz Capital") to ensure that the data it contains are as reliable as possible. However, Syz Capital does not explicitly or implicitly guarantee the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the data for any purpose whatsoever.
The content of this site may be changed at any time without prior notice. As a result, it should not be used as the basis for any investment decisions under any circumstances.
Users are fully and solely responsible for their use of the website. Syz Capital shall not be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from the use of the information contained on the website.
No offers - limitation of liability
The information, data, products and prospectuses available or mentioned on the website are intended for information purposes only and do not constitute a solicitation and/or offer to sell products and/or supply discretionary portfolio management or consulting services. Under no circumstances does the content of this website create a legal relationship between Syz Capital and the user.
Syz Capital strongly recommends that users not take any decisions based on the information contained on its website.
As a result, Syz Capital cannot be held liable for any access to, viewing of, or use of the data on the website. No claims can be made against Syz Capital based on access to, viewing or use of the data contained on the website.
The value of the investments and their performances are subject to variations which can potentially result in total loss of capital. In addition, the past performance of an investment provides no guarantee of its future performance. Variations in foreign currency exchange rates can result in significant fluctuations in the value of investments. As such, none of the information on this website should be used to take decisions regarding investments.
What is a cookie?
What types of cookies do we use?
Syz Capital uses several types of cookies. Some are essential, while others you can disable. Disabling some cookies may affect the functionality of this website.
The below explanations shall help each person to make informed choices about the information a person provides to Syz Capital and third parties when a person visits the website.
- Mandatory cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website will not then work. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They are required to access certain parts of the site or improve your browsing experience. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of the services may not function properly. We store them for the length of the session or up to 24 hours.
- Statistics & marketing cookies:
- Statistical cookies: These cookies enable us to collect information on the performance of our website such as the number of visitors and pages visited. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and is therefore anonymous. You can also decide not to provide us with this information if you wish, with no impact on your experience of the website. In particular, the website uses the cookie Google Analytics which collects information and reports website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics in particular, you can also use the Website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by advertising third parties to better target advertising to your interests. They do not store directly personal information as they work by identifying your browser and your device. If you deactivate those cookies, you may see less relevant advertisements.
You can share information from our website on the following social networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+.
A cookie management configurator is available to allow you to manage the cookies used and/or deposited on this website. At any time, by clicking on the button "Modifiy Cookies preferences" at the top of this page, you will be able to access the configurator and modify your preferences by purpose.
In case of any queries, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that you have the right to file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority.
Processing personal data
In the context of business relations with our existing customers and/or relations with potential customers, Syz Capital collects and processes your personal data in order to offer you financial and banking products and services.
Syz Capital attaches great importance to protecting your data. By continuing to use this site or by contacting us, you explicitly agree to our data processing policy.
For any information about the type of data collected, the reason and purpose for its collection, the method of processing, the persons to whom the data may be transferred and security measures in place to protect it, please see our Data Protection Notice, which applies to all Syz Capital products and services, at the following address:
Intellectual property rights
The entire website (notably the text and images) is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights.
Reproduction (in full or in part), storage (temporary or permanent), or transmission (for private or public purposes) of the information contained on the Syz Capital website is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Syz Capital.
Downloading or copying this site does not confer any licence or right to use any software or material on the site.
The site cannot be linked to for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Syz Capital.
Links on this site to third-party sites are for informational and educational purposes only. Syz Capital does not control the content of those websites.
The links do not imply that Syz Capital has a legal relationship with any third parties. Syz Capital shall not be held liable for the content of the websites accessible via links and for the products, services and other items present on them.
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
Any disputes related to the access, viewing and/or use of the content of this website is governed exclusively by Swiss law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic and canton of Schwyz. Subject to appeal by the Federal Court.